- Sign Up
- Login & Continue Class
S2SDVonline.com Refund PolicyStreets2Schools, Inc. is pleased to provide S2SDVonline.com to serve you and your domestic violence class needs. The following protocol will be followed regarding refunding a class payment.
Where to Send Refund RequestA written request for refund is required. To request a refund, please send an e-mail to:
How Refund Eligibility is DeterminedEach student is monitored as he or she moves through the class. When you contact us for a refund, we will view the log files to see how much of the class you have completed in order to determine your eligibility for a refund.
Amount of Refund
Refund Based on Class Not Accepted
If you took a Domestic Violence or Anger Management course to satisfy a requirement and the class was not approved by the court or agency, you will receive a 100% refund. To qualify for the refund, you must email written proof of the rejection by the court or agency to firstname.lastname@example.org within 90 days of completing the class.
. Note: to minimize this possiblity, we recommend submitting our Course Approval Form for signature by your officer/judge/attorney/supervisor prior to taking the class.Refund Based on Domestic Violence Class Not Completed
- A refund request must be submitted within 90 days of last login to the class.
- Each chapter is followed by a quiz. If you do not take the first quiz in the course, the refund amount is the full price you paid minus $15.00 for service fees.
- Domestic Violence Classes are charged weekly as you proceed from theme to theme. No refund is given for themes that you have completed. The exception to this rule is when the class is declined as fulfillment of a course requirement (see above "Refund Based on Class Not Accepted").
- If you discontinue the class, please contact our office immediately so that we know to stop charging your credit card.
- If you permanently stopped the class and did not notify us and have been charged for unused chapters, you can receive a refund for the unused chapters. Doing so will terminate your account. If you desire to continue in the future, you will need to sign up with a new account and start at the beginning.
Receiving Your Refund
- Your refund will be credited to the same credit card that you used to pay for your class.
- The amount will be refunded within 14 days of acknowledgement by Streets2Schools, Inc that we have received your e-mail request for refund.